Table of Contents
Cedric Mullins and the Baltimore Orioles will take on Josh Winckowski and the Boston Red Sox on Thursday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins is batting .261 with 26 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 34 walks.
- Mullins ranks 146th in home runs and 85th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Mullins has a hit in 73 of 106 games this season (68.9%), with more than one hit in 32 of those games (30.2%).
- Out of the 106 games Mullins has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in nine contests (8.5%), hitting a home run in 1.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 9||2-for-4||1||0||0||2||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 8||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Winckowski gets the start for the Red Sox, his 11th of the season. He is 5-5 with a 4.68 ERA and 32 strikeouts in 50 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.68, with 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opponents have a .289 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (124 total, 1.1 per game).