The Washington Nationals and Keibert Ruiz will face Mike Clevinger and the San Diego Padres on Friday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Padres
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz leads the Nationals with a .246 batting average.
- In MLB play, Ruiz ranks 209th in homers and 199th in RBI.
- In 57.3% of his games this year (51 of 89), Ruiz has posted a hit, and in 24 of those games (27.0%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In five of 89 games this season, Ruiz has hit a home run (5.6%). He’s gone deep in 1.7% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- Clevinger gets the start for the Padres, his 13th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 3.60 ERA and 62 strikeouts through 65 innings pitched.
- In 13 games this season, the 31-year-old has amassed a 3.60 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .226 to opposing batters.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Padres pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- Padres pitchers combine to give up 112 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in the league.