Table of Contents
MJ Melendez and the Kansas City Royals will play Tony Gonsolin and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Melendez Props for Royals vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Melendez in 2022
- Melendez is hitting .237 with 14 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 38 walks.
- Melendez ranks 68th in home runs and 119th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Melendez has reached base with a hit 49 times this year in 81 games played (60.5%), including multiple hits on 19 occasions (23.5%).
- Melendez has homered in 13 of 81 games in 2022 (16.0%), which is 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 11||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||August 10||3-for-4||2||1||2||0||1||0|
|White Sox||August 9||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||August 9||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 7||2-for-3||1||1||6||0||0||0|
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- The Dodgers are sending Gonsolin (13-1) out to make his 21st start of the season. He is 13-1 with a 2.30 ERA and 102 strikeouts in 109 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has put up a 2.30 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .178 to opposing batters.
- The Dodgers pitching staff is ninth in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to allow 96 home runs (0.9 per game), the second-fewest in the league.