The Tampa Bay Rays and Randy Arozarena will face Austin Voth and the Baltimore Orioles on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Orioles
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena has put up a team-high 52 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Arozarena ranks 79th in home runs and 59th in RBI.
- Arozarena has a hit in 61.9% of his 105 games this year, with multiple hits in 25.7% of those contests (27).
- Arozarena has hit a long ball in 12 games this season (105 opportunities, 11.4%), going deep in 3% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Voth (2-1 with a 5.53 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 55 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Orioles, his ninth of the season.
- The 30-year-old has put together a 5.53 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 31 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .302 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has a collective 7.7 K/9, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Orioles rank 20th in baseball in home runs given up (123 total, 1.1 per game).