Rhys Hoskins and the Philadelphia Phillies will play Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoskins Props for Phillies vs Mets
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Hoskins in 2022
- Hoskins is batting .249 with 21 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 53 walks.
- Hoskins’ home runs rank 13th in MLB and he ranks 52nd in RBI in MLB.
- In 63.6% of his 110 games this season, Hoskins has notched a base hit (70 times). He’s also put up 23 multi-hit games in 2022 (20.9%).
- In 22 of 110 games this season, Hoskins has hit a long ball (20.0%). He’s gone deep in 5.2% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Scherzer makes the start for the Mets, his 16th of the season. He is 8-2 with a 1.98 ERA and 120 strikeouts in 95 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has a 1.98 ERA and 11.3 strikeouts per nine innings in 15 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .200 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.6 K/9 to pace the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to allow 121 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 17th in the league).