The Boston Red Sox and Xander Bogaerts will play Domingo German and the New York Yankees on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Yankees
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts paces the Red Sox with a team-high batting average of .309.
- In baseball, Bogaerts ranks 146th in homers and 74th in RBI.
- Bogaerts has a hit in 70.4% of his 108 games this year, with at least two hits in 30.6% of those games (33).
- Bogaerts has gone yard in 8.3% of his games this season (108 contests), going deep in 2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- The Yankees are sending German (1-2) out to make his fifth start of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.09 ERA and 13 strikeouts through 17 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.09, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in four games this season. Opponents have a .284 batting average against him.
- The Yankees pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB with a collective 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow 113 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.