Table of Contents
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will face Pablo Lopez and the Miami Marlins on Friday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Riley in 2022
- Riley has racked up a team-best batting average of .297, and leads the Braves in home runs (30) and runs batted in (74).
- Among batters in MLB action, Riley ranks fourth in homers and eighth in RBI.
- In 69.1% of his games this year (76 of 110), Riley has posted a hit, and in 42 of those games (38.2%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 29 of 110 games this season, Riley has homered (26.4%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 6.3% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 10||1-for-5||1||0||0||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 9||3-for-6||1||1||5||1||0||0|
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- The Marlins will send Lopez (7-7) out for his 23rd start of the season. He is 7-7 with a 3.57 ERA and 125 strikeouts in 123 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old ranks 33rd in ERA (3.57), 29th in WHIP (1.164), and 16th in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 8.9 K/9, the ninth-best in the league.
- Marlins pitchers combine to give up 111 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.