Table of Contents
David Peralta will take the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Austin Voth and the Baltimore Orioles on Friday. First pitch is at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Peralta Props for Rays vs Orioles
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Peralta in 2022
- Peralta is batting .254 with 21 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 27 walks.
- In MLB, Peralta ranks 92nd in homers and 97th in RBI.
- Peralta has a hit in 57 of 95 games this year (60.0%), with multiple base hits in 20 of those games (21.1%).
- Peralta has hit a long ball in 11 of 95 games in 2022 (11.6%), which is 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Voth makes the start for the Orioles, his ninth of the season. He is 2-1 with a 5.53 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 55 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 31 games this season, the 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.53, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .302 against him.
- The Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Orioles pitchers combine to rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered (123 total, 1.1 per game).