Table of Contents
The San Diego Padres and Juan Soto will hit the field against Anibal Sanchez and the Washington Nationals on Saturday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Nationals
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto is batting .255 with 20 doubles, two triples, 22 home runs and 97 walks.
- Among batters in MLB, Soto ranks 22nd in home runs and 74th in RBI.
- Soto has reached base with a hit 71 times this year in 110 games played (64.5%), including multiple hits in 21.8% of them (24 times).
- Out of the 110 games Soto has played in this season, he’s homered in 21 contests (19.1%), hitting a home run in 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Sanchez gets the start for the Nationals, his sixth of the season. He is 0-5 with a 7.56 ERA and 18 strikeouts through 25 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has a 7.56 ERA and 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings in five games this season, while allowing a batting average of .286 to opposing hitters.
- The 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender 175 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (most in baseball).