Table of Contents
Kyle Farmer will hit the field for the Cincinnati Reds against Adrian Sampson and the Chicago Cubs on Saturday. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Farmer Props for Reds vs Cubs
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
Farmer in 2022
- Farmer paces the Reds with 51 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .254.
- Farmer’s home runs rank 208th in MLB and he ranks 64th in RBI in MLB.
- Farmer has tallied a hit 54 times this season in 95 games played (56.8%), including 22 multi-hit games (23.2%).
- Farmer has hit a long ball in 5.3% of his games in 2022 (five of 95), 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Sampson (0-3) gets the starting nod for the Cubs in his ninth start of the season. He’s put together a 3.83 ERA in 49 1/3 innings pitched, with 36 strikeouts.
- In 10 games this season, the 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.83, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .250 against him.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Cubs surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (144 total, 1.3 per game).