Table of Contents
Austin Hays and the Baltimore Orioles will play Shane McClanahan and the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hays Props for Orioles vs Rays
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Hays in 2022
- Hays is hitting .263 with 25 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 24 walks.
- Among hitters in baseball, Hays ranks 81st in homers and 70th in RBI.
- In 64 of 99 games this season (64.6%) Hays has gotten a hit, and 26 of those contests (26.3%) he posted two or more knocks.
- In 13 of 99 games this season, Hays has hit a home run (13.1%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.1% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 11||1-for-4||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 9||1-for-4||1||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 8||2-for-4||1||1||1||1||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- McClanahan (10-5) gets the starting nod for the Rays in his 22nd start of the season. He has a 2.24 ERA in 128 1/3 innings pitched, with 161 strikeouts.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 25-year-old ranks fourth in ERA (2.24), first in WHIP (.834), and fourth in K/9 (11.3).
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Rays pitchers combine to rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (120 total, 1.1 per game).