Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Byron Buxton will square off against Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday at 9:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Buxton Props for Twins vs Angels
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Buxton in 2022
- Buxton has a team-best 27 homers.
- Buxton’s home runs rank seventh in MLB and he ranks 70th in RBI in MLB.
- Buxton has reached base with a hit 46 times this year in 83 games played (55.4%), including multiple hits in 22.9% of them (19 times).
- Out of the 83 games Buxton has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in 23 contests (27.7%), hitting a home run in 7.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 7||0-for-1||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 6||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-3||0||0||0||2||1||0|
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Detmers makes the start for the Angels, his 18th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.44 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 89 innings pitched.
- The 23-year-old has amassed a 3.44 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings across 17 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .196 to opposing hitters.
- The Angels pitching staff is 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Angels pitchers combine to give up 118 total home runs at a clip of one per game (to rank 13th in the league).