Table of Contents
Ryan McMahon brings a 10-game hitting streak into the Colorado Rockies’ (51-64) matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (51-61). The Rockies are moneyline favorites (-130) for this contest against the Diamondbacks (+110), which starts at 8:10 PM ET on Saturday at Coors Field. Colorado’s Jose Urena starts against Arizona’s Zac Gallen.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockies vs. Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies rank 20th in baseball with 105 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- The Rockies have an MLB-best .265 batting average.
- The Rockies are fourth in the league with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Rockies hitters strike out 7.8 times per game, the ninth-lowest average in the league.
- The Rockies have hit 70 home runs at home this season (1.1 per game).
- The Rockies are slugging .460 with 3.3 extra-base hits per game at home.
- At home this season the club averages 9.9 hits per game and is batting .288.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in slugging percentage (.513) and total hits (119) this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, Cron’s batting average ranks 40th, his on-base percentage ranks 76th, and he is 14th in slugging.
- Charlie Blackmon has 17 doubles, four triples, 16 home runs and 26 walks while batting .262.
- Blackmon’s batting average ranks 66th among qualified players, his on-base percentage 108th, and his slugging percentage 61st.
- Blackmon takes a four-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a walk and three RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 115 base hits, an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- Jose Iglesias has 114 hits this season and a team-best OBP of .356.
Diamondbacks Stats & Trends
- The Diamondbacks’ 124 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- The Diamondbacks have the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Diamondbacks rank 12th with an average of 8.2 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 1.4 home runs per game in their 51 road contests this season.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .398 in away games this season with 156 extra-base hits.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .222 with 7.5 base hits per contest.
Diamondbacks Key Batters
- Christian Walker has totaled 83 hits, a team-high for the Diamondbacks.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Walker ranks 141st in batting average, while his on-base percentage is 108th and he is 44th in slugging.
- Walker hopes to build on a seven-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .314 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Ketel Marte has a .341 OBP while slugging .438. Both are team-highs.
- Marte’s batting average ranks 69th among all qualified players, his on-base percentage is 55th, and he is 63rd in slugging.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .241 with 17 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 36 walks.
- Josh Rojas is batting .271 with 16 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 33 walks.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers