Table of Contents
Hunter Dozier and the Kansas City Royals will play Andrew Heaney and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Dozier Props for Royals vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Dozier in 2022
- Dozier is hitting .246 with 21 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 30 walks.
- Dozier’s home runs rank 132nd in MLB and he ranks 165th in RBI in MLB.
- Dozier has a hit in 56 of 95 games this year (58.9%), with multiple base hits in 21 of those contests (22.1%).
- In 10.5% of his games this season, Dozier has homered (10 of 95). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 11||0-for-2||0||0||0||2||1||0|
|White Sox||August 10||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||August 9||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 7||1-for-4||1||0||0||1||1||0|
|Red Sox||August 6||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Heaney makes the start for the Dodgers, his seventh of the season. He is 1-0 with a .64 ERA and 37 strikeouts in 28 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of .64, with 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents are batting .175 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 8.8 K/9, the 10th-best in the league.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to surrender the second-fewest home runs in baseball (97 total, 0.9 per game).