Table of Contents
Jorge Polanco and the Minnesota Twins will play Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday at 9:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Angels
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco has racked up a team-best 54 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Polanco ranks 56th in homers and 54th in RBI.
- Polanco has a hit in 60.9% of his 92 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 21.7% of those contests (20).
- In 14 of 92 games this season, Polanco has homered (15.2%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.8% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 7||2-for-5||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 6||2-for-5||0||0||2||0||0||0|
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Detmers makes the start for the Angels, his 18th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.44 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 89 innings pitched.
- The 23-year-old has a 3.44 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings across 17 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .196 to his opponents.
- The Angels pitching staff is 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Angels pitchers combine to surrender 118 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 13th in baseball).