Table of Contents
Anthony Rizzo and the New York Yankees will take on Jalen Beeks and the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rizzo Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Rizzo in 2022
- Rizzo is batting .220 with 17 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 49 walks.
- In MLB play, Rizzo ranks eighth in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Rizzo has a hit in 60.8% of his games this year (62 of 102), with at least two hits in 17 of those contests (16.7%).
- Rizzo has hit a long ball in 25 of 102 games in 2022 (24.5%), which is 6.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 14||0-for-3||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Red Sox||August 12||1-for-5||0||0||1||2||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Beeks (2-1 with a 2.35 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 46 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rays, his seventh of the season.
- The 29-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.35, with 10.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 29 games this season. Opponents are batting .219 against him.
- The Rays pitching staff is 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays rank 13th in baseball in home runs surrendered (120 total, 1.1 per game).