Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Jorge Polanco will face Kris Bubic and the Kansas City Royals on Monday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco leads the Twins with 54 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB, Polanco ranks 59th in homers and 55th in RBI.
- Polanco has reached base with a hit 57 times this season in 94 games played (60.6%), including multiple hits on 21 occasions (22.3%).
- Polanco has hit a long ball in 14.9% of his games in 2022 (14 of 94), 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Bubic (2-6 with a 5.02 ERA and 73 strikeouts in 86 innings pitched) gets the start for the Royals, his 19th of the season.
- In 19 games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 5.02, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .271 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.6 K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 21st in baseball in home runs surrendered (129 total, 1.1 per game).