The Pittsburgh Pirates and Bryan Reynolds will take the field against Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds has racked up a team-best batting average of .259, and paces the Pirates in home runs (17) and runs batted in (40).
- In MLB action, Reynolds ranks 41st in home runs and 134th in RBI.
- In 62.6% of his games this year (62 of 99), Reynolds has posted a hit, and in 26 of those games (26.3%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Reynolds has homered in 15 of 99 games in 2022 (15.2%), which is 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Pivetta (8-9 with a 4.51 ERA and 124 strikeouts in 129 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Red Sox, his 24th of the season.
- The 29-year-old ranks 53rd in ERA (4.51), 49th in WHIP (1.326), and 27th in K/9 (8.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 17th in the league.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to surrender 126 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 19th in the league).