Table of Contents
DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees will play Jalen Beeks and the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .279 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- Among hitters in MLB play, LeMahieu ranks 94th in homers and 109th in RBI.
- LeMahieu has a hit in 65.4% of his 104 games this season, with multiple base hits in 29.8% of those contests (31).
- LeMahieu has gone yard in 12 games this season (104 opportunities, 11.5%), going deep in 2.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 12||1-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Beeks (2-1) takes the mound for the Rays in his seventh start of the season. He’s put together a 2.35 ERA in 46 innings pitched, with 55 strikeouts.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 2.35, with 10.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 29 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .219 batting average against him.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks 13th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up 120 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in baseball).