Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and DJ LeMahieu will square off against Jeffrey Springs and the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .279 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB action, LeMahieu’s home run total ranks 95th and his RBI tally ranks 111th.
- LeMahieu has a hit in 65.4% of his games this year (68 of 104), with more than one hit in 31 of those contests (29.8%).
- LeMahieu has homered in 12 games this season (104 opportunities, 11.5%), leaving the ballpark in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 12||1-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- The Rays are sending Springs (4-3) to make his 16th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 2.56 ERA and 91 strikeouts through 84 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.56, with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .232 batting average against him.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Rays rank 13th in baseball in home runs surrendered (120 total, 1.1 per game).