Table of Contents
Jorge Polanco will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Zack Greinke and the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco paces the Twins with 55 runs batted in.
- Among batters in MLB, Polanco ranks 62nd in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- In 61.1% of his 95 games this season, Polanco has recorded a base hit (58 times). He’s also put up 21 multi-hit games in 2022 (22.1%).
- Polanco has homered in 14 games this season (95 opportunities, 14.7%), leaving the ballpark in 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Greinke makes the start for the Royals, his 20th of the season. He is 4-7 with a 4.29 ERA and 57 strikeouts through 98 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.29, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opponents have a .284 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.6 K/9, the fifth-worst in the league.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 21st in baseball in home runs allowed (129 total, 1.1 per game).