Table of Contents
Lucas Glover, who took third in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 11-14 in his last action, comes into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +18000 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Glover before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Lucas Glover Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Glover has finished below par on seven occasions while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Glover has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Lucas Glover History at BMW Championship
- Glover has two top-20 finishes, with one of those also ending up top-10 finish, over his past three trips to this event. (His average finishing position was 19th over that span).
- In his most recent three appearances at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- In 2021 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Glover finished 38th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time copmeting at this tournament.
Lucas Glover’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|