Table of Contents
The Kansas City Royals and MJ Melendez will take on Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins on Monday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Melendez Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Melendez in 2022
- Melendez is hitting .232 with 14 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 41 walks.
- Melendez’s home runs rank 74th in MLB and he ranks 125th in RBI in MLB.
- In 49 of 84 games this season (58.3%) Melendez has recorded a hit, and 19 of those contests (22.6%) he posted at least two hits.
- Melendez has homered in 15.5% of his games this season (84 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.1% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 11||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||August 10||3-for-4||2||1||2||0||1||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Ryan (8-5 with a 3.95 ERA and 93 strikeouts in 95 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Twins, his 19th of the season.
- In 18 games this season, the 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.95, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .226 against him.
- The Twins pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender the fifth-most home runs in baseball (138 total, 1.2 per game).