Table of Contents
Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs will face Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoerner Props for Cubs vs Nationals
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Hoerner in 2022
- Hoerner leads the Cubs with a .301 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Hoerner’s home run total ranks 186th and his RBI tally ranks 151st.
- Hoerner has a hit in 70.1% of his games this season (68 of 97), with multiple base hits in 26 of those games (26.8%).
- Hoerner has hit a long ball in seven of 97 games in 2022 (7.2%), which is 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Corbin (4-16) takes the mound for the Nationals in his 24th start of the season. He has a 7.02 ERA in 110 1/3 innings pitched, with 102 strikeouts.
- In 23 games this season, the 33-year-old has an ERA of 7.02, with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .331 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.9 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Nationals surrender the most home runs in baseball (179 total, 1.5 per game).