Table of Contents
Anthony Rizzo will take the field for the New York Yankees against Corey Kluber and the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rizzo Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Rizzo in 2022
- Rizzo has 18 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 49 walks while batting .218.
- Rizzo ranks ninth in homers and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Rizzo has a hit in 60.6% of his games this year (63 of 104), with multiple hits in 17 of those contests (16.3%).
- Rizzo has homered in 24.0% of his games this season (104 contests), going deep in 6.2% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 14||0-for-3||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Red Sox||August 12||1-for-5||0||0||1||2||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Kluber makes the start for the Rays, his 23rd of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.40 ERA and 103 strikeouts in 116 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 36-year-old’s 4.40 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.191 WHIP ranks 36th, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 37th.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to surrender 120 total home runs at a clip of one per game (to rank 12th in the league).