Salvador Perez and the Kansas City Royals will face Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Pérez Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Pérez in 2022
- Perez has racked up a team-best 17 home runs.
- Perez ranks 41st in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Perez has a hit in 44 of 75 games this year (58.7%), with multiple hits in 21 of those contests (28.0%).
- In 20.0% of his games this season, Perez has homered (15 of 75). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 11||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Gray makes the start for the Twins, his 18th of the season. He is 6-3 with a 3.33 ERA and 79 strikeouts in 83 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has a 3.33 ERA and 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings in 17 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .225 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Twins allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (139 total, 1.2 per game).