The Boston Red Sox and Xander Bogaerts will square off against Roansy Contreras and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Pirates
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts leads the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .303.
- Bogaerts ranks 153rd in homers and 73rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- In 69.4% of his 111 games this season, Bogaerts has recorded a base hit (77 times). He’s also put up 33 multi-hit games in 2022 (29.7%).
- Bogaerts has homered in nine of 111 games in 2022 (8.1%), which is 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- Contreras (3-2 with a 3.78 ERA and 50 strikeouts in 50 innings pitched) gets the start for the Pirates, his 10th of the season.
- The 22-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.78, with 9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .244 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 7.8 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (121 total, one per game).