Table of Contents
The Texas Rangers and Marcus Semien will square off against Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Friday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Semien Props for Rangers vs Twins
- Game Day: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Semien in 2022
- Semien has 18 doubles, three triples, 18 home runs and 41 walks while batting .234.
- In MLB play, Semien ranks 40th in homers and 43rd in RBI.
- In 59.8% of his 117 games this season, Semien has notched a base hit (70 times). He’s also notched 30 multi-hit games in 2022 (25.6%).
- Semien has hit a home run in 17 of 117 games in 2022 (14.5%), which is 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- The Twins will send Bundy (6-5) to the mound for his 21st start of the season. He is 6-5 with a 4.76 ERA and 75 strikeouts through 98 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 4.76 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .265 to his opponents.
- The Twins pitching staff is 18th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Twins pitchers combine to give up 139 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 25th in the league).