Table of Contents
Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins will face Martin Perez and the Texas Rangers on Friday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Buxton Props for Twins vs Rangers
- Game Day: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Buxton in 2022
- Buxton has hit a team-best 28 home runs.
- Buxton ranks eighth in homers and 72nd in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- In 55.7% of his 88 games this season, Buxton has recorded a base hit (49 times). He’s also notched 22 multi-hit games in 2022 (25.0%).
- In 24 of 88 games this season, Buxton has hit a home run (27.3%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 7.6% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Perez (9-3) is looking for his 10th win when he takes the mound for the Rangers in his 24th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.79 ERA in 142 innings pitched, with 125 strikeouts.
- The 31-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.79), 38th in WHIP (1.197), and 37th in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in the league with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up 124 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in baseball).