Table of Contents
Corey Seager will hit the field for the Texas Rangers against Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Friday. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Seager Props for Rangers vs Twins
- Game Day: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Seager in 2022
- Seager has put up a team-best 26 home runs.
- In MLB play, Seager ranks 12th in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Seager has a hit in 67.0% of his 112 games this year, with multiple base hits in 27.7% of those games (31).
- Seager has gone yard in 25 of 112 games in 2022 (22.3%), which is 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy makes the start for the Twins, his 21st of the season. He is 6-5 with a 4.76 ERA and 75 strikeouts through 98 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has a 4.76 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 20 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .265 to his opponents.
- The Twins pitching staff is 18th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (139 total, 1.2 per game).