Table of Contents
Garrett Cooper and the Miami Marlins will take on Tyler Anderson and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cooper Props for Marlins vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Cooper in 2022
- Cooper paces the Marlins with a team-best batting average of .269.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Cooper’s home run total ranks 191st and his RBI tally ranks 129th.
- In 58 of 94 games this year (61.7%) Cooper has recorded a hit, and 22 of those contests (23.4%) he posted at least two hits.
- Cooper has hit a long ball in 7.4% of his games this season (94 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- The Dodgers are sending Anderson (13-2) to the mound to make his 21st start of the season. He is 13-2 with a 2.81 ERA and 101 strikeouts through 128 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old’s 2.81 ERA ranks 14th, 1.013 WHIP ranks 12th, and 7.1 K/9 ranks 49th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective nine K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to surrender 103 home runs (0.9 per game), the third-fewest in the league.