Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Dodgers and Mookie Betts will square off against Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins on Saturday at 9:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betts Props for Dodgers vs Marlins
- Game Day: Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Betts in 2022
- Betts leads the Dodgers with 27 home runs.
- Among hitters in MLB, Betts ranks 10th in home runs and 34th in RBI.
- In 71.0% of his games this season (71 of 100), Betts has recorded a hit, and in 33 of those games (33.0%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Out of the 100 games Betts has appeared in this season, he’s hit a home run in 24 contests (24.0%), going deep in 5.8% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Garrett gets the start for the Marlins, his 14th of the season. He is 2-6 with a 3.67 ERA and 71 strikeouts in 68 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.67, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 13 games this season. Opponents have a .249 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 8.9 K/9, the 10th-best in the league.
- Marlins pitchers combine to allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (119 total, one per game).