Table of Contents
The Miami Marlins and Miguel Rojas will hit the field against Ryan Pepiot and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rojas Props for Marlins vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Rojas in 2022
- Rojas has 14 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 23 walks while batting .234.
- Rojas ranks 215th in homers and 214th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Rojas has reached base with a hit 62 times this year in 106 games played (58.5%), including multiple hits in 18.9% of them (20 times).
- Rojas has homered in six games this season (106 opportunities, 5.7%), leaving the ballpark in 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Pepiot (1-0 with a 4.26 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 25 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Dodgers, his seventh of the season.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.26, with 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opposing hitters have a .198 batting average against him.
- The Dodgers pitching staff is sixth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (103 total, 0.9 per game).