Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt will take the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday. First pitch is set for 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt has accumulated a team-high batting average of .341, while pacing the Cardinals in home runs (31) and runs batted in (100).
- Goldschmidt ranks third in homers and third in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Goldschmidt has reached base with a hit 86 times this season in 113 games played (76.1%), including multiple hits in 37.2% of them (42 times).
- Goldschmidt has hit a long ball in 25.7% of his games in 2022 (29 of 113), 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Diamondbacks Pitching in 2022
- Kelly makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 25th of the season. He is 10-5 with a 2.81 ERA and 122 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 33-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (2.81), 23rd in WHIP (1.122), and 45th in K/9 (7.6).
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 7.6 K/9, which ranks 25th in the league.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to give up 126 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in the league).