Table of Contents
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will play Roansy Contreras and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Pirates
- Game Day: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley has a team-high 31 home runs.
- Riley ranks third in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Riley has reached base with a hit 81 times this year in 121 games played (66.9%), including multiple hits on 44 occasions (36.4%).
- In 24.8% of his games this season, Riley has hit a long ball (30 of 121). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 5.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- The Pirates are sending Contreras (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 4.02 ERA and 53 strikeouts through 56 innings pitched.
- The 22-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.02, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 13 games this season. Opponents are batting .245 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 7.8 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Pirates pitchers combine to rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed (126 total, one per game).