Table of Contents
Rory McIlroy has the fourth-best odds (+900) to win the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club as he looks for his third win at this tournament since 2015. His last win at the tournament came in 2019. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on McIlroy before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
TOUR Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Rory McIlroy Recent Performance
- McIlroy has finished below par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score six times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, McIlroy has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 12 times.
Rory McIlroy History at TOUR Championship
- McIlroy has finished in the top 10 six times, the top five three times and won the tournament two times at this event in his last eight appearances, with an average finishing position of seventh over that span.
- McIlroy made the cut in each of his last eight attempts at this event.
- McIlroy finished 14th here in 2021 in his last entry at the tournament.
- He closed two rounds with a top-five score on the day in his most recent at this tournament.
Rory McIlroy’s Last 5 Tournaments