Table of Contents
Patrick Cantlay will hope to follow up his victory at the BMW Championship with another win, being the defending champion at the 2022 TOUR Championship. Oddsmakers list Cantlay among the favorites at East Lake Golf Club, at +180 to finish first. Before Cantlay tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
TOUR Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Patrick Cantlay Recent Performance
- Cantlay has finished under par 16 times and registered a better-than-average score in 18 of his last 20 rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score seven times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Cantlay has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round eight times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 14 times.
Patrick Cantlay History at TOUR Championship
- Over his last four appearances at this tournament, Cantlay has finished atop the leaderboard once with an average finish of 16th place.
- Cantlay survived the cut in each of his four most recent appearances at this event.
- Cantlay won the tournament in 2021 in his most recent time he competed at the event.
- He ended one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Patrick Cantlay’s Last 5 Tournaments