Table of Contents
Billy Horschel seeks another win in the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club, entering with +12000 odds to emerge on top. He last won the tournament in 2014. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel before he takes to the course in Atlanta, Georgia.
TOUR Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Billy Horschel Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Horschel has finished below par on 10 occasions while also recording 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Horschel has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Billy Horschel History at TOUR Championship
- Horschel has finished in the top 10 four times, the top five two times and won the tournament one time at this event in his last five appearances, with an average finishing position of 10th over that span.
- In his last five appearances at this tournament, Horschel made the cut each time.
- The most recent time Horschel played this event (in 2021), he took ninth.
- He finished one round with the best score out of the field the most recent time he played here.
Billy Horschel’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|