Table of Contents
Sung-Jae Im has +2700 odds in the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club. He will try to better his 20th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Im before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
TOUR Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Sung-Jae Im Recent Performance
- Im has finished below par 15 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 15 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has finished with the top score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score six times in his last 20 rounds.
- Im has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in eight of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 11 times.
Sung-Jae Im History at TOUR Championship
- In Im’s last three appearances at this tournament, he’s ended up in the top 20 all a total of three times. His average finish is 17th at the event.
- In his most recent three appearances at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Im finished 20th the last time he competed in this event (in 2021).
- His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Sung-Jae Im’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|