Table of Contents
Scottie Scheffler, who took third in the BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club on August 18-21 in his last tournament, enters the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club with +227 odds. Before Scheffler tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
TOUR Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Scottie Scheffler Recent Performance
- Scheffler has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score three times in his last 16 rounds.
- Scheffler has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Scottie Scheffler History at TOUR Championship
- Scheffler has one top-five finish in his past two trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 14th over that span.
- In Scheffler’s most recent two appearances at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- In 2021 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Scheffler finished 22nd.
- He posted scores in two rounds that were among the top 10 on the day his last time here.
Scottie Scheffler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|