Table of Contents
Aaron Judge will hit the field for the New York Yankees against Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets on Tuesday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge leads the Yankees with 47 home runs and 103 runs batted in.
- In MLB, Judge ranks first in homers and first in RBI.
- Judge has reached base with a hit 80 times this year in 119 games played (67.2%), including multiple hits in 33.6% of them (40 times).
- In 38 of 119 games this season, Judge has homered (31.9%). He’s left the yard in 9% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 21||0-for-3||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 20||2-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||1|
|Blue Jays||August 19||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 18||0-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Walker makes the start for the Mets, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-3 with a 3.36 ERA and 85 strikeouts in 112 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has put together a 3.36 ERA and 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 21 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .241 to his opponents.
- The Mets pitching staff leads the league with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mets rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (131 total, 1.1 per game).