Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Bryan Reynolds will hit the field against Kyle Wright and the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday at 12:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Game Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds has put up a team-high batting average of .256, and paces the Pirates in home runs (20) and runs batted in (46).
- Among all batters in MLB, Reynolds’ home run total ranks 34th and his RBI tally ranks 106th.
- Reynolds has reached base with a hit 66 times this year in 107 games played (61.7%), including multiple hits in 26.2% of them (28 times).
- Out of the 107 games Reynolds has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in 17 contests (15.9%), taking the pitcher deep in 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Braves Pitching in 2022
- Wright makes the start for the Braves, his 24th of the season. He is 15-5 with a 3.14 ERA and 136 strikeouts through 140 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old ranks 25th in ERA (3.14), 31st in WHIP (1.166), and 26th in K/9 (8.7) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Braves pitching staff leads the league.
- Braves pitchers combine to allow 109 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in baseball.