Table of Contents
Following a four-strikeout showing in his last game, Kyle Schwarber will look to get back on track on Tuesday. The Philadelphia Phillies take on the Cincinnati Reds and will face starting pitcher Nick Lodolo at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Schwarber Props for Phillies vs Reds
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Schwarber in 2022
- Schwarber paces the Phillies in home runs (34) and runs batted in (71).
- Among all hitters in baseball, Schwarber’s home run total ranks second and his RBI tally ranks 22nd.
- Schwarber has reached base with a hit 62 times this year in 116 games played (53.4%), including multiple hits on 25 occasions (21.6%).
- Schwarber has homered in 29 games this season (116 opportunities, 25.0%), leaving the ballpark in 6.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Lodolo (3-4) takes the mound for the Reds in his 12th start of the season. He has a 4.12 ERA in 54 2/3 innings pitched, with 72 strikeouts.
- In 11 games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.12, with 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .279 against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- Reds pitchers combine to allow 163 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (second-most in the league).