Triston McKenzie’s Cleveland Guardians (66-56) are favored (-115) against the Seattle Mariners (67-57), who are at -104, on Thursday as he attempts to secure his 10th victory of the campaign. The outing starts at 4:10 PM ET. Cleveland’s McKenzie and Seattle’s Marco Gonzales will start this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Guardians vs. Mariners
- Game Day: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
Guardians Stats & Trends
- The Guardians have hit the second-fewest home runs in baseball this season (99).
- The Guardians rank eighth in MLB with a .252 batting average.
- The Guardians are 17th in the league with an on-base percentage of .314.
- Guardians batters strike out 6.9 times per game, the fewest strikeouts in baseball.
- The Guardians have hit 63 home runs away from home this season (one per game).
- The Guardians are slugging .403 with 3.1 extra-base hits per game on the road.
- The team is batting .256 with 587 hits (nine per game) on the road this season.
Guardians Key Batters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in total hits (129) this season while batting .285 with 66 extra-base hits.
- Among all qualified hitters in MLB, Ramirez’s batting average ranks 26th, his on-base percentage ranks 27th, and he is seventh in slugging.
- Ramirez will look for his third straight game with a hit in this contest. In his last five games he is hitting .389 with a double, three home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Amed Rosario has an OPS of .726, fueled by an OBP of .319 and a team-best slugging percentage of .407 this season.
- Rosario is 29th in batting average, 88th in on-base percentage and 88th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- Rosario takes a two-game streak with at least one hit into this one. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a walk and two RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 121 hits this season and has a slash line of .298/.373/.392.
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland in OBP (.375) this season, fueled by 111 hits.
Mariners Stats & Trends
- The Mariners rank 12th in Major League Baseball with 139 home runs.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of .232 this season, which ranks 24th among MLB teams.
- The Mariners have the 13th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- The Mariners rank 17th in strikeouts per game (8.5) among MLB offenses.
- They’ve hit 63 homers, an average of 1.1 per game, in 59 home contests this season.
- In 59 home games this season, they’re slugging .376 with 153 hits going for extra bases.
- They are averaging 7.3 base hits per game and batting .226 as a team at home this season.
Mariners Key Batters
- Julio Rodriguez leads the Mariners with 113 hits.
- Rodriguez ranks 45th in batting average, 76th in on-base percentage and 29th in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters in MLB.
- Ty France has a .347 OBP while slugging .425. Both are team-highs.
- Including all qualifying hitters, France’s batting average places him 32nd, his on-base percentage ranks 41st, and he is 72nd in slugging.
- Eugenio Suarez has 22 doubles, two triples, 23 home runs and 65 walks while batting .229.
- J.P. Crawford has 21 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 46 walks while hitting .256.
Guardians vs. Mariners Probable Pitchers