Table of Contents
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels will play Drew Rasmussen and the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ohtani Props for Angels vs Rays
- Game Day: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Ohtani in 2022
- Ohtani has racked up a team-high batting average of .262, while leading the Angels in home runs (27) and runs batted in (72).
- Ohtani’s home runs rank 10th in MLB and he ranks 22nd in RBI in MLB.
- Ohtani has reached base with a hit 75 times this season in 120 games played (62.5%), including multiple hits on 30 occasions (25.0%).
- Ohtani has hit a home run in 18.3% of his games in 2022 (22 of 120), 5.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Rasmussen (8-4) takes the mound for the Rays in his 22nd start of the season. He has a 2.82 ERA in 105 1/3 innings pitched, with 90 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.82, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents are batting .218 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 11th in the league.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up 127 total home runs at a clip of 1.0 per game (to rank 11th in baseball).