Table of Contents
Cesar Hernandez and the Washington Nationals will face Mike Minor and the Cincinnati Reds on Friday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hernández Props for Nationals vs Reds
- Game Day: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Hernández in 2022
- Hernandez is hitting .245 with 25 doubles, three triples and 36 walks.
- Among batters in MLB, Hernandez ranks 406th in home runs and 240th in RBI.
- Hernandez has a hit in 66.1% of his 124 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 24.2% of them (30).
- Hernandez has not yet gone yard this season in the 124 games he’s logged a plate appearance.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Minor (2-10 with a 6.44 ERA and 59 strikeouts in 72 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Reds, his 15th of the season.
- The 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.44, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 14 games this season. Opponents have a .293 batting average against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender 166 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (second-most in baseball).