Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will take the field against Spencer Strider and the Atlanta Braves on Friday at 8:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Braves
- Game Day: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt has accumulated a team-high batting average of .339, while leading the Cardinals in home runs (33) and runs batted in (105).
- Goldschmidt ranks third in home runs and second in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- In 90 of 118 games this year (76.3%) Goldschmidt has gotten a hit, and 43 of those contests (36.4%) he posted more than one hit.
- Goldschmidt has hit a home run in 25.4% of his games this season (118 contests), going deep in 6.4% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Braves Pitching in 2022
- Strider (7-4) gets the starting nod for the Braves in his 16th start of the season. He has a 2.95 ERA in 100 2/3 innings pitched, with 151 strikeouts.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 2.95, with 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 26 games this season. Opponents are hitting .181 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- Braves pitchers combine to allow 110 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.