Table of Contents
The Colorado Rockies and Brendan Rodgers will play Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Sunday at 1:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rodgers Props for Rockies vs Mets
- Game Day: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Rodgers in 2022
- Rodgers is batting .280 with 28 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 36 walks.
- Rodgers’ home runs rank 126th in MLB and he ranks 52nd in RBI in MLB.
- Rodgers has a hit in 71.3% of his games this year (82 of 115), with multiple base knocks in 31 of them (27.0%).
- In 7.8% of his games this season, Rodgers has homered (nine of 115). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- The Mets are sending Scherzer (9-3) out to make his 19th start of the season as he goes for his 10th victory. He is 9-3 with a 2.33 ERA and 137 strikeouts in 115 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 38-year-old has a 2.33 ERA and 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .210 to opposing hitters.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mets pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (133 total, one per game).