Table of Contents
Austin Hays and the Baltimore Orioles will face Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hays Props for Orioles vs Astros
- Game Day: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Hays in 2022
- Hays has 29 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 26 walks while hitting .256.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Hays’ home run total ranks 71st and his RBI tally ranks 77th.
- Hays has a hit in 71 of 113 games this year (62.8%), with multiple base knocks in 28 of those contests (24.8%).
- Hays has homered in 13.3% of his games this season (113 contests), going deep in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 25||0-for-4||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|White Sox||August 24||1-for-4||1||1||2||1||0||0|
|White Sox||August 23||1-for-3||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Verlander gets the start for the Astros, his 24th of the season. He is 16-3 with a 1.87 ERA and 148 strikeouts through 149 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 39-year-old’s 1.87 ERA ranks first, .846 WHIP ranks first, and 8.9 K/9 ranks 19th.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up 108 home runs (0.8 per game), the first-fewest in baseball.