Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt will hit the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Jake Odorizzi and the Atlanta Braves on Sunday. First pitch is set for 7:08 PM on ESPN.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Braves
- Game Day: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt has racked up a team-best batting average of .338, while pacing the Cardinals in home runs (33) and runs batted in (105).
- Goldschmidt ranks third in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Goldschmidt has a hit in 76.7% of his 120 games this season, with multiple base hits in 35.8% of those contests (43).
- Out of the 120 games Goldschmidt has appeared in this season, he’s homered in 30 contests (25.0%), hitting a home run in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Braves Pitching in 2022
- The Braves are sending Odorizzi (5-5) to make his 17th start of the season. He is 5-5 with a 3.95 ERA and 61 strikeouts through 79 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 16 games this season, the 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.95, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .254 against him.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Braves pitching staff paces the league.
- The Braves give up the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (113 total, 0.9 per game).